Why You Should Host website With Hawkhost

Many of us fall for the online ads from the popular brands. And we don't consider the important parameters such as downtime and after sales support. These are the reasons I have switched from some of the popular hosting services such as Bluehost, Hostgator, Arvixe. And now I am hosted with the hawkhost. 

So why I left earlier hosts such as bluehost and hostgator, Arvixe?

I started hosting my blogs from bluehost. It was a good service at the begining but as soon as I started to get 100 visitors a day mark. I noticed that my website downtime was on 80% per day. This was common across all the website.

Then I switched my hosting from bluehost to hostgator. The migration was instant and didn't take much time. I was surprised at the black friday pricing too. However after few months they showed the same symptoms as previous host.

So I decided to move to the Arvixe. This hosting service was not sold to EIG prior to me being their customers. However bluehost and hostgator were already part of the EIG by that time. I had a good after sales support and uptime. Then It started going down and I checked they removed forums and chat support. Now I had to wait 30 minutes for technnical chat support.

I had enough of the uptime issues and support problems. So I found out hawkhost.

Curious? Sign up at Hawkhost.

I was not aware of this host and I decided to switch to this host considering they didn't sold their hosting service to EIG over the years.

Here are some fo the reasons why I prefer them.

1. Technical Support

The moment you create support ticket. You get the answers within few minutes to few hours. It depends on time zone and also the available hours. Unlike EIG hosts where mostly the support is outsourced in other countries. Here hawkhost provides good support which is on site.

2. Migration

You want to migrate our website from other sites to them? They can do that for you in few hours. I have managed to migrate around 1GB of data backup from Arvixe to Hawkhost in few hours. The migration was painless and I got hold of the working site in few hours without much issues.

3. Cost

The best part about the hawkhost is that they are not expensive. So you're not losing anything if you switch from bluehost and hostgator. It costs only 2.24 $ USD for their basic plan. And the basic plan alone is more than enough for most of the bloggers out there. So in terms of the cost you can see that it's a very good option.

4. Uptime

You can see that uptime for the hosting service is very good. You can make use of the Jetpack and other uptime monitoring services. And check this part of the hosting yourself. You'd definitely be satisfied with their uptime being 98% and higher. So that's something I like about them.

As you can see my experience with the website host is really good. And I prefer to use their service as long as possible.

Curious about the Hawkhost? Sign up for Hawkhost.

For anyone starting with the shared hosting do take a look at the hawkhost.